Pranay Srinivasan, founder of Manufactured.com walks us through the complexities of growing a manufacturing business and what it takes to succeed.
Meet Pranay Srinivasan, a leading expert in helping brands design, manufacture, and finance inventory production worldwide.
Pranay is the founder of Manufactured.com, a product sourcing platform that provides entrepreneurs with access to manufacturing companies across the world. They focus on helping brands operate and manage their supply chains from a single vantage point.
Before Manufactured, Pranay was involved in several entrepreneurial projects in the same industry, including supply chain software and factory operations. His focus on manufacturing is driven by his belief in the power of technology and its impact on the movement of goods around the world.
In this episode of The Checkout , Pranay walks us through a career's worth of insights from the manufacturing world. We dive into the complexities of growing a manufacturing business and what it takes to succeed — especially in today's unprecedented times.
In this episode, we talk about:
- A look at the impact of technology on global trade
- The main roadblocks faced by manufacturers — and how to ease them
- Taking a "therapy" approach to understand your manufacturing needs
- Why physical products are important to the provision of services
- The intricacies of the product lifecycle