All plans include:
Unlimited orders & SKUs
Sell out-of-stock products on backorder
Email alerts when products need replenishing
Free migration from other tools
Factor marketing and Google Analytics data into your operational plan
Extended integrations with Anvyl, Skubana, ShipBob, Cin7, Flexe, and more
Premium email support
Fast-growing brands trust Cogsy to generate 40% more revenue and save their teams 20 hours a week.
Do we really need Cogsy?
If you’re fast-growing DTC brand, you need a forward-thinking platform. Without an action-talking platforms like Cogsy, you fall into the following traps...
Your revenue growth is hindered
- You can’t make the sale during stockouts. Your customers want to buy from you but can’t, and you leave money on the table.
- You miss the mark on forecasting how much inventory you need, which is an expensive mistake.
- You waste a paid ad spend driving traffic to products that quickly go out of stock.
You miss out on valuable opportunities
- You’re buying too much of the wrong products, tying up your working capital.
- You’re reactive, instead of proactive, and unable to move on spur of the moment opportunities.
- With inaccurate future plans, you can’t negotiate better terms and rates with your suppliers.
Yes, your first two weeks are on us. Our free trial lasts 14 days. After that, your credit card on file will be charged.
There is no limit to your SKU count. You can sync as many SKUs as you want.
We have a strong set of integrations ready for you to take advantage of when you sign up. If you can’t find the integration you’re looking for, if you sign a year-long contract with us, we’ll build the integrations you need. Plus, you’ll also get to influence our roadmap of features, so we can work together to build the workflows that work best for your brand.
Not yet, at least. Our best customers tell us they wish they had onboarded with us before they experienced a very costly stockout.
If you sign a year-long contract with us, we’ll work closely with you to build out the features you need to improve your workflows.
That’s a fair point, but you want to grow, those spreadsheets won’t work at 2x, 5x or 10x scale. And we know you want to grow, right?
No, you are not locked in to a yearly commitment. We run on a monthly subscription. If you ever change your mind or have any doubts about your subscription, reach out to us and let us know your concerns.
What a great problem to have! As your business grows, we’ll update your pricing tier to the corresponding amount. We’ll also let you know as that happens.
You can pay by credit card, which will be charged each month. If you need other accommodations, reach out to our stellar team to get you set up.
Our team is here to walk you through any question you may have. Contact us and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can!