Jason Wong, an ecommerce serial founder and investor, walks us through the impact that capital market changes will have on DTC brands and how to prepare accordingly.
Becoming a leading expert in the DTC space is a real challenge. But, this can come as second nature to people like Jason Wong, an ecommerce serial founder and investor with over eight years of experience developing brands, establishing marketing strategies, DTC supply chain management, and global logistics.
In this episode of The Checkout, we are happy to have Jason as a guest. Jason has built a portfolio of 7-figure and 8-figure ecommerce brands that span beauty, food and beverages, home decor, and apparel. His holding company Pughaus is involved in Doe Lashes, Kaja Beauty, Nectar Hard Seltzer, Triple Whale, and other emerging brands in the DTC space.
Tune in as Jason explains how the capital market changes will impact DTC brands and how to prepare accordingly.
In this episode:
- An overview of Jason's journey through different industries in the DTC space
- How the supply chain disruptions will change in the coming months
- Effectively leveraging supplier relationships for cash flow management
- Jason's #1 piece of advice for up-and-coming brands
- Why skills diversification is more important than ever
- Various strategies for consumer research
- How to capitalize on consumers' most-used platforms