Nik Sharma of Sharma Brands reveals some of the most important insights, trends, patterns, and problems facing DTC brands today.
In this episode of The Checkout, we sit with Nik Sharma, CEO of Sharma Brands, a strategic-initiatives firm working with a wide range of brands to help grow and scale revenue across digital platforms.
Nik is one of AdWeek's Young & Influential, Forbes 30 under 30, Business Insider's up and coming Investors to Watch, and an investor and advisor to some of the fastest-growing brands in commerce. Through his work with hyper-growth brands such as Hint Water, Pill Club, and JUDY, he has helped generate millions of dollars in additional revenue.
Exclusively revealed in this interview are some of Nik's top insights gathered from years of working with ecommerce brand leaders across various verticals. We dig up the most important DTC trends, patterns, and problems facing brands today.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The top DTC trends changing the retail landscape
- Benefits of taking defense vs. offense strategies for DTC brands
- The importance of implementing customer retention strategies
- The #1 proven strategy to keep momentum during stockouts
- Why employee wellness is a growing concern among fast-growing brands