Niels Tervoort, Director of Supply Chain at Organifi and co-founder of Dermazen, takes us through his journey of solving operational growing pains in the midst of an uncertain supply chain.
Meet Niels Tervoort, Director of Supply Chain at Organifi, a fast-growing plant-based superfoods company, and also co-founder of Dermazen, a skincare brand that has experienced skyrocketing revenue growth from the first day it launched.
In this episode of The Checkout, Niels takes us through his journey of solving operational growing pains. He gives us a quick glance at what it took to help Organifi scale and then we dive into how he took that experience into creating his own DTC brand, Dermazen.
Fast growth is a blessing but also an operational challenge. Fulfilling increasing customer demand in the midst of an uncertain supply chain was a true problem filled with life-long operational learnings for Niels and his team.
Tune in to our chat with Niels on how to solve operational growing pains.
In this episode:
- An overview of Organifi’s journey
- Growing pains faced by Dermazen — and how they managed them
- How better relationships with your suppliers can help you prevent stockouts
- Leveraging transparent communication between marketing and operations efforts
- Modern employee wellness trends and practices
Connect with Niels, the team at Organifi and Dermazen:
Dive deeper into this topic:
- DTC Trends changing the retail landscape
- How to forecast demand for a new product
- DTC Global supply chain issues & solutions 
Never miss an episode of The Checkout
Get new episodes sent straight to your inbox: