Bunny Ghatrora, co-founder and COO of Blume, gives us first dibs behind the brand’s operational strategies as they head into the busiest season of the year.
Thanks to Blume, “puberty-positivity” sets a new standard for skin, body and period care.
Blume was created by sisters Taran and Bunny Ghatrora to make self care easier and healthier for young women, destigmatizing normal things during puberty like acne and periods.
In this episode of The Checkout, Bunny Ghatrora, co-founder and COO of Blume, shares her fascinating journey to DTC, from the joys and challenges of sibling cofoundership and doing everything by hand in their basement, to creating a tracking system that has helped massively scale their self-care startup amidst the complexities of the fast-paced self-care industry.
Tune in and learn exclusive operational strategies to starting scrappily and scaling happily.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Blume’s journey through DTC with no money, no network, and no resources
- Optimizing operations based on proactivity vs. reactivity
- How improving relationships with suppliers can help prevent stockouts
- Blume’s key inventory planning strategies as it prepares for the holiday season
- How a proper tracking system guarantees proactivity and scalability