Nik Sharma and Lillie Sun, leaders of fast-growing DTC brands, share their thoughts on how marrying marketing & operational data helps reach revenue goals with confidence.
This is a special episode of The Checkout. A few weeks ago, we hosted a webinar about all things planning, and we decided to share this conversation with you.
This time, our Head of Marketing, Marcella Chamorro, and our Head of Growth, Martina Vancena, lead a chat with Nik Sharma, CEO of Sharma Brands, and Lillie Sun, consultant for DTC brands and formerly in charge of growth at Three Ships Beauty.
During this interesting session, you’ll listen to their first-hand experience running fast-growing DTC brands and how they’ve overcome their supply challenges. As the cherry on top, you’ll get the inside scoop on insights and trends in the DTC space.
Tune in as we bring these voices together on the same table.
In this episode:
- First-hand experience of fast-growing DTC brands to reach revenue goals with confidence
- How transparent communication between marketing and operations can revolutionize a brand’s growth
- The importance of taking marketing events into account in your inventory planning
- Stockout strategies to convert customer demand
- Getting holiday inventory ready for the high-sale season